Skip to content
WATERING CALENDAR NOW IN EFFECT
- No operation of irrigation systems or hose-end sprinklers between 10 a.m. and 7 p.m.
- Single family homes have 2 watering days a week:
- Odd addresses: Wednesdays and/or Saturdays
- Even addresses: Thursdays and/or Sundays
- Watering by sprinkler or irrigation system is allowed on your assigned days only before 10 a.m. or after 7 p.m.
- Watering by soaker hoses or drip irrigation is allowed at any time on your assigned days, but is best used before 10 a.m. and after 7 p.m.
- Hand watering is allowed on any day, preferably before 10 a.m. and after 7 p.m.