Is your home in need of repairs?
You may qualify for a home repair grant from the County!
CDBG staff will be available in your community to provide information and answer questions about the Home Rehabilitation Program from 1 pm – 3 pm on March 10th – full meeting details below!
CRITERIA (partial list only):
- Property is in the unincorporated areas of Travis County or in the Village of Webberville.
- You have owned the home for at least one year.
- The property is your primary residence (not an investment or rental).
- If it’s a manufactured (mobile) home, you also own the land.
- You are current on your mortgage payment and property taxes.
- The home needs repairs to a major system, such as roof, electrical, plumbing, septic, etc. or needs improvements for ADA accessibility.
- You are a U.S. citizen, a permanent resident alien, or a refugee.
The eligibility process involves several steps, including:
- Reviewing household income and assets
- Confirmation of ownership
- Current status of taxes and mortgage
- Home environmental inspections
Please attend the Village of San Leanna Community Event and learn about the Travis County Community Development Block Grant
Travis County invites the public to a community meeting where residents will have an opportunity to identify community needs and recommend projects for Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) funds for usage in the unincorporated areas of Travis County, the Village of Webberville and beginning October 1, 2018, the Village of San Leanna. Your input will help guide the selection of CDBG projects for the Program Year 2018 (October 2018- September 2019).
The CDBG program is funded by the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) to benefit Travis County low- to moderate-income residents who live outside any city limit or in the Village of Webberville and beginning October 1, 2018, the Village of San Leanna. The program supports community development activities aimed at revitalizing neighborhoods, improving affordable housing options, and providing improved community facilities and services. For program year 2018, Travis County anticipates to receive an estimated $1,108,685.00.
CDBG staff will be available in your community to provide information and answer questions. The meeting is scheduled for:
Saturday, March 10, 2018 from 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
at the Village of San Leanna Community Center, 11906 Sleepy Hollow, Manchaca, TX.
If you cannot attend the community event, you can participate by taking a short survey at the following links:
The form is also available at one of the seven Travis County Community Centers, or by requesting that it be mailed to you by calling 512-854-3460.
For additional information, contact the CDBG office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 512-854-3460. To request that an American Sign Language or Spanish interpreter be present at the public hearing, please contact CDBG staff at least five business days in advance.